Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tazo chai tea

              I received this from Smiley360.com for FREE! I was sent 3 packages of tea and 3 FREE coupons. The flavors I was sent were classic, caramel vanilla, and chocolate. I was advised to pass along 2 of my coupons. Which I did! At the bottom of this post I will share a link for you to get up to $2 off and there will also be a spot for you to join smiley yourself!

       I am not normally a hot tea drinker. I prefer ice tea. But I am always ready to try anything at least once. The first flavor I tried was the caramel vanilla. It actually was pretty good. It had a very nice smell. My whole house smelled great! This was actually my favorite out of all the flavors. I then tried the chocolate. I was not a fan. I can not describe the flavor but it was not very good to my taste buds. However, it smelled amazing. Finally, I tried the classic. This was not too bad. It was drinkable. Like the others it did smell great!

     I used my third coupon to pick up one of their Latte concentrates. I got the vanilla caramel latte. It was great! You can drink this hot or on ice. I went with the on ice option. Let me tell you it was amazing! The flavors and smells were so pleasing. It was a nice way to relax after a long day!

      The friends I shared the coupons with are hot tea drinkers. They loved this product! I am unsure what flavors they got but they were very satisfied! They have even decided to switch from their normal brand to TAZO!


     They have so many great options to try. Hot tea wasn't for me but they have ice tea and lattes. They even have k- cups and premade bottles. I will definitely be trying their other products in the future. As far as the hot tea, my friends would recommend that. So all and all, this is a great company with great products!


Here is the link for your own coupon and if you look there is a spot to sign up for smiley yourself! I highly recommend becoming a member! http://h5.sml360.com/-/1f82c




No comments:

Post a Comment