Thursday, November 19, 2015

Mpow 3 in 1 Clip-On Lens Kit


This came with three lens. A wide angle, fish eye, and 20x macro

These are great! They come in a nice black storage box with a screen cleaning cloth. Each lens has its own lens cover. They clipped right onto my phone with no problems. They were nice and secure once clipped on. I never felt like they may fall off. The wide angle lens really does make it wider! I will post pictures for you to see the difference! The fish eye almost looks like you are looking through a bubble. It was a lot of fun. I got some great looking pictures of my daughter with that one. The macro lens is a neat one. You can really look close at stuff. I took it outside to the grass and it was crazy how zoomed in it was. I enjoy playing with these and it really changes how I can take pictures with my phone.

I was provided a MPOW 3 in 1 Clip-On Lens Kits Fisheye for testing and review and was asked only to give my honest review.









No comments:

Post a Comment