Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Crunchmaster


I personally emailed this company and asked for some samples to do reviews on. They were more than happy to send some out right away. They even let me pick some different flavors to try. They sent me three different ones to try. I received Multi-Grain Crackers in the flavors of Roasted Vegetables and Rosemary+Olive Oil. I also received their Sea Salt chips. 

The Rosemary+Olive oil crackers had a different kind of flavor to them. Not a bad different, just different. They were my least favorite out of the three. I am not saying they were bad at all. I just think they would be good with something added on them. Maybe a good cheese or something along those lines.The back of the package does have a recipe to use them to make a Sesame Ginger Crab Spread that sounds amazing! I will definitely have to gather the ingredients and give it a try.

The Roasted Vegetable crackers were actually my favorite out of the three. You can definitely taste the roasted vegetables. They are amazing! They are great to eat plain all by their self.I actually had a hard time putting them down they were that good. 

Finally, the Sea Salt chips. They were very good as well. They don't have a very overwhelming flavor but they are great! They are crunchy but yet had a nice airy taste to them. Another one I had a hard time putting down.

All of them are Certified Gluten Free and Certified Non GMO, which is great!They all had a great crunch to them as well. Which is great because I am a "texture eater" and love a crunchy snack! 
Over all I fully enjoyed these and would highly recommend them to anyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment