Monday, January 4, 2016

Prefer Green Portion Control kit

These things are great to have! If you are like me and have eyes that are bigger than your stomach, these will come in handy! They give you the list of what the different color containers are used for. I will post my video review just to give you an idea of what they actually look like and all that good stuff. These are BPA free(amazing), Freezer safe, reusable, microwavable, stackable, and dishwasher safe. I personally do not have a dishwasher, so I can not say how they do in there. I do know they are easy to clean and perfectly fine in the microwave. They are also leak proof, which is great if you use these to pack a lunch. I would recommend these to anyone trying to lose weight but having a problem with their portion control!

I did receive these in exchange for a review. As always these are my honest thoughts!

here is the link if you would like to check them out for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018X9GBS4



No comments:

Post a Comment