Friday, January 22, 2016

Gurin Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator Water Flosser

This has been a great product to try! My dentist has been hounding me to get a water flosser. So, when I had the chance to give this one a try, I jumped on it. It does a great job at cleaning between my teeth. It is so much easier than using floss. It does not take long to get my whole mouth done.

The first time I used it, I had water everywhere!! Once I figured out how to tilt my head and the angle to hold the flosser; I no longer have any problems.

The only downfall to this is, it goes through water very fast. I have to refill it a couple times in one session. Other than that it is great!



Here is the link if you would like to check it out for yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XQ21G1Q?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment