Monday, December 21, 2015

Chomps snack sticks

I had the pleasure of trying out some samples of Chomps snack sticks. They sent me two original, 2 Hoppin' Jalapeno, and 2 Crankin' Cran. They were all very good! I personally LOVED the original. My husband's favorite was the Jalapeno.

 They were all very fresh and amazing tasting! With their amazing ingredients and lack of bad ingredients, I felt 100% fine letting baby girl try these. They actually add in good stuff! They start with 100% grass fed beef. Which is amazing! The thing I found most surprising is, they actually add celery juice. I love that I can read and understand every ingredient listed. Each flavor only has a handful of ingredients! I will say it again, AMAZING!

 The original flavor is just that. It is what you would expect from an "original" flavor. These did not last long at all. Even baby girl was a big fan! By far the best I have ever had! No joke! While I was pregnant with baby girl I craved beef snacks so I have had plenty to compare to.

 The Hoppin' Jalapeno has a great jalapeno flavor. There wasn't a whole lot of kick to them just really good jalapeno flavor. You can actually see the little pieces of jalapeno in them!

 Now to the Crankin Cran. I personally loved these. They do have a major kick to them! Very spicy! My husband did like that about them. However, they do have pieces of cranberry in them and he was not a fan of that. I personally loved it and thought it helped to ease some of the spiciness. We did share this one with a few others. Just because it is spicy and we wanted to laugh at their reaction after the first bite. Everyone was a big fan of the taste. Some could not handle the heat.

 Overall these are fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone! We will personally be buying these in the future.

 If you would like to learn more, go to http://www.gochomps.com
Powered by BrandBacker 





No comments:

Post a Comment